Ir al contenido principal

Beach

Hello! this time I would like to tell you that my favorite beaches are in Pelluhue, a city and commune located in the Province of Cauquenes, in the region of Maule. The city has around it five small beaches that with a week's stay can be visited all, enjoy its benefits and admire the rocks that are inside the sea.
I like it because it is an hour away from San Carlos, and when I was little we used to travel with my whole family. Every time I go it's like being at home because we always stay at my cousin Nicolas' cabin. Together with my family we have visited different attractions such as: Los Arcos de Calan, Cardonal, Playa La Sirena, Río Chovellen, Curanipe, and Tregualemu. And although the area was hard hit by the 2010 earthquake, the people and the commune have stood up. 
Even the last few years I have visited these beaches again, but this time with my friends, fortunately on vacation there are a lot of young people on these beaches. With my friends we love to visit the fishermen's coves and eat typical coastal food, such as marismos and fish. There I have eaten the best seafood cheese empanadas, they are delicious!

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Family Member

Hi! Although my family is small, it was difficult for me to choose a family member to talk about. Today I will talk about my cousin Juana Libertad Moreno, with her 8 years old she is the youngest in the family. Juanita lives in San Carlos (Ñuble) with her mother, grandmother, and my mother, and their three little dogs: Loba, Chica and Snoopy. She dedicates herself to going to school and being at home playing in the toy room, watching series on Netflix and helping our grandmother. What Juanita enjoys most is reading stories, watching movies and series, drawing and painting many colorful pictures with her hands, and what she least likes to do is go to school, although her favorite subjects are arts and physical education. I like to share with her, because her personality is too intense to be a child, she is very witty and has a great vocabulary to be as young as 8 years old. Whenever I visit her in San Carlos, we play a lot of board games, our favorite is Trivial Pursuit, and while it...

Family Meal

Hello! Today I will tell you about a family meal that I remember very fondly. This meal was two years ago in Chillan at the home of a family friend, we were a great group. We met my family and another great family of friends, they all lived in exile in Hungary, it was a way to rediscover and remember those times. We celebrated that after several years without seeing each other, we were the grandmothers, the parents, the children and grandchildren. There was an enormous amount of food. They cooked an exquisite Goulash, a typical Hungarian food that has many hours of cooking in a garn olla, is a stew of meat, potato, carrot, onion ... and of course, paprika! (pimenton). We also drank Pálinka, the hot water typical of Hungary, very strong and with a cherry flavour. Everything was very delicious and transported them to their past!  It was really fun and emotional, in the afternoon we had fun playing in the pool and in the  night , after lunch, we got together to talk about our li...

I love draw

 Hello everyone!! How difficult it is to talk about goals and challenges, because I believe that life is a constant learning and we always face different obstacles. However, I would like to talk about a great challenge that I faced when I was younger. At the age of 16 I decided to raise money to travel the world, and since I always liked art and for me it was a great hobby painting and drawing, I decided to dedicate myself to this and collect money. I remember my first job to replicate figures of the human body, bones and muscles, for a medical student who was supposed to present an anatomy work. It was very challenging for me to deal with this because I never took a special drawing course and because I wanted to do a professional job to collect money, for that I decided to specialize and perfect the work. As I a very perfectionist, I decided to search for painting books and watch video tutorials that would help me practice and let go of the hand. Finally, after a while of practi...