Ir al contenido principal

The future


Hello everyone! How difficult it is to think about the future, and the truth is that after the alarming announcements that humanity's life on earth is about to be extinguished by the extraction and misuse of its natural resources at the hand of man , Today my  pronostic is alarming.  However, if I had been asked this question a couple of years ago, my answer would be that I would like to live in southern Chile in a small house away from the city and on the way to the mountain range, I see myself working as a geographer and perhaps researching urbanism and den sification of the cities, I would like to be living with my boyfriend and my beautiful kitten Anika. I still don't decide if I want to have kids someday. In addition, I would like to have an art workshop in my future home, where I can paint paintings and make different crafts, I have always liked the idea of spending my free time in a space just for me and my projects. On the world, I hope that the current climate crisis will reverse, and that humanity will become ever more aware of its impacts on earth. That's why I recycle all those waste that I take use of and try to take care of the resources that are within my reach such as light and water. The future and reversing the fate of the earth and humanity is in our hands.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Family Meal

Hello! Today I will tell you about a family meal that I remember very fondly. This meal was two years ago in Chillan at the home of a family friend, we were a great group. We met my family and another great family of friends, they all lived in exile in Hungary, it was a way to rediscover and remember those times. We celebrated that after several years without seeing each other, we were the grandmothers, the parents, the children and grandchildren. There was an enormous amount of food. They cooked an exquisite Goulash, a typical Hungarian food that has many hours of cooking in a garn olla, is a stew of meat, potato, carrot, onion ... and of course, paprika! (pimenton). We also drank Pálinka, the hot water typical of Hungary, very strong and with a cherry flavour. Everything was very delicious and transported them to their past!  It was really fun and emotional, in the afternoon we had fun playing in the pool and in the  night , after lunch, we got together to talk about our lives and s

Andes

When talking about walks, it's really hard to choose just one place. However, I think one of my favorite walks in life is taking the road to the Andes, from San Fabián de Alico. Every summer and winters, when I travel to my family in San Carlos, I have the opportunity to take a bus in front of my house to San Fabian de Alico, and from there walk its hills, visit the river for the day or even camping for a few days at the campsites. Last time at the end of February, I traveled with my family, and a friend from Santiago with her baby Luna and her boyfriend, we visited the Ñuble river and we promised to return to enjoy the river with the little Luna when she learned to walk . I really enjoy taking the road to the mountain range, it is a beautiful tour, full of hills and lots of nature. Unfortunately, a few years ago began the construction of a damming, the Punilla damming, and the place changed to a lot, the water of the river is darker, ist have less nature and there are more tour

Taking the street!

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about a project that motivate my days.  Is name is: "Tomando la calle! Por el Derecho a la ciudad de mujeres y niñas" (Taking the street!   For the Right to the City of Women and Girls), a project focused on promoting the use, mobility and appropriation of public space by girls, young women and women living in the commune of Pedro Aguirre Cerda, through collaborative work with the organization Mujeres en Red Zona Sur and the University of Chile, from the promotion of autonomy and urban security in their daily lives.  How? Invite the girls and adolescents of the commune to participate in the School of Urban Sports during the months of September, October and November, all Saturday. In this Urban Sports and Arts School there will be four types of workshops completely free of charge for girls between 9 and 17 years old: 1.      Bike, for incentive to the use and repair to the bike for part to the women. 2.      Parkour o the Art of Disp